Monday, January 20, 2014

Day One

Hello 2014. It is the end of January and I have finally convinced myself that it is time for a major change. I want to be comfortable. I want to change. I want to finally be me. Throughout my 24 years, I have had many ups and downs. I have used my downs as an excuse to overeat and ignore my problems. It has been my mental breakdown that I have been suffering from throughout the years. Without going into details, my downs are what kept me drowning in a society where it is already impossible to float. Now, I want to change...I am a great swimmer, I do not need to drown. This is going to be my journal for my weightloss timeline. Everyday starts with one step, one goal, one promise. I am going to start it off by making a daily goal and working up to a week. My goal for tomorrow is going to be: Make a menu for the rest of the week. Use recipes to make food list for the rest of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment